FK808 has additional functions to increase options:
① Optional automatic rotary bottling machine.
② It can be directly connected to the production line to realize automatic bottling and improve production efficiency.
③ The optional ribbon coding machine can print production date, expiration date and production batch online, which reduces the bottling process and greatly improves production efficiency.
④ Automatic feeding function (combined with product consideration);
⑤ Automatic material collection function (combined with product consideration);
⑥ Increase other labeling device;
working principle: Input Signals from product Sensor ands label sensor are processed by PLC, then PLC outputs signals to control the traction motor and solenoid valve to start positioning labeling.
Labeling Process: Bottle- separating Device→ Bottles are separated one by one to ensure labeling time for each bottle →The product sensor detects the bottle→ PLC receives the signal, air cylinder move forwards, Labeling start→ label-covering completed, air cylinder backwards→ the conveyor belt send the bottles.
|Label Specification||Adhesive sticker,transparent or opaque|
|Suit product size(mm)||φ25mm～φ120mm H:25~150;Can be customized|
|Suit label size(mm)||L:20-380;W(H):20-130|
|Voltage||220V/50(60)HZ;Can be customized|
|Label Roll||ID:Ø76mm; OD:≤260mm|
|1||Double Side Guardrails||keep the bottles goes straightly, can be adjusted according to the diameters of the bottles.|
|2||Labeling Head||core of the labeler,including label-winding and driving structure.|
|3||Touch Screen||operation and setting parameters|
|4||Collection Plate||collect the labeled products.|
|5||Bottle-fixing Cylinder||drive the fixing device to fix product while labeling|
|6||Filter||filter water and impurities|
|7||Electric Box||place electronic configurations|
|8||Main Switch||Open the machine|
|9||Emergency Stop||stop the machine if it runs wrong|
|10||Rotary Roller||driven by a motor to rotate product while labeling|
|11||Label-peeling Plate||peel label from the release paper|
|12||Spacing Wheel||makes every 2 products keep certain distance|
|13||Adjusters||used to adjust labeling position|
1. The gap between the label and the label is 2-3mm;
2. The distance between the label and the edge of the bottom paper is 2mm;
3. The bottom paper of the label is made of glassine, which has good toughness and prevents it from breaking (to avoid cutting the bottom paper);
4. The inner diameter of the core is 76mm, and the outer diameter is less than 280mm, arranged in a single row.
The above label production needs to be combined with your product. For specific requirements, please refer to the results of communication with our engineers!
1 ) Control System: Japanese Panasonic control system, with high stability and extremely low failure rate.
2 ) Operation System: Color touch screen, directly visual interface easy operation.Chinese and English available . Easily to adjust all electrical parameters and have counting function, which is helpful for production management.
3) Detection System: Using German LEUZE/Italian Datalogic label sensor and Japanese Panasonic product sensor, which are sensitive to label and product, thus ensure high accuracy and stable labeling performance. Greatly saves labor.
4) Alarm Function: The machine will give an alarm when problem occur, such as label spill, label broken, or other malfunctions.
5) Machine Material: The machine and spare parts all use material stainless steel and anodized senior aluminum alloy, with high corrosion resistance and never rust.
6) Equip with a voltage transformerto adapt to local voltage.