FK805 has additional functions to increase options:
① Optional automatic rotary bottling machine.
② It can be directly connected to the production line to realize automatic bottling and improve production efficiency.
③ The optional ribbon coding machine can print production date, expiration date and production batch online, which reduces the bottling process and greatly improves production efficiency.
④ Automatic feeding function (combined with product consideration);
⑤ Automatic material collection function (combined with product consideration);
⑥ Increase other labeling device;
The adjustment method of FK805 is simple. It adopts the method of covering and labeling, which can be labeled according to the product positioning. The labeling accuracy is high, and the error is difficult to see with the naked eye. It is the best choice for products that require high yields.
FK805 covers an area of approximately 2.92 cubic meters.
Support custom labeling machine according to the product.
working principle: Input Signals from product Sensor ands label sensor are processed by PLC, then PLC outputs signals to control the traction motor and solenoid valve to start positioning labeling.
Labeling Process: Bottles are transmitted from the filling line→Bottle- separating Device→ Bottles are separated one by one to ensure labeling time for each bottle →
The product sensor detects the bottle→ PLC receives the signal, air cylinder move forwards, Labeling start→ label-covering completed, air cylinder backwards→ the conveyor belt send the labeled bottles to recycling line…
|Label Specification||Adhesive sticker,transparent or opaque|
|Suit product size(mm)||φ25mm～φ120mm H:25~150;Can be customized|
|Suit label size(mm)||L:20-380;W(H):20-130|
|Voltage||220V/50(60)HZ;Can be customized|
|Label Roll||ID:Ø76mm; OD:≤260mm|
|1||Double Side Guardrails||keep the bottles goes straightly, can be adjusted according to the diameters of the bottles.|
|2||Labeling Head||core of the labeler,including label-winding and driving structure.|
|3||Touch Screen||operation and setting parameters|
|4||Collection Plate||collect the labeled products.|
|5||Bottle-fixing Cylinder||drive the fixing device to fix product while labeling|
|6||Filter||filter water and impurities|
|7||Electric Box||place electronic configurations|
|9||Emergency Stop||stop the machine if it runs wrong|
|10||Rotary Roller||driven by a motor to rotate product while labeling|
|11||Label-peeling Plate||peel label from the release paper|
|12||Spacing Wheel||makes every 2 products keep certain distance|
|13||Adjusters||used to adjust labeling position|
1. The gap between the label and the label is 2-3mm;
2. The distance between the label and the edge of the bottom paper is 2mm;
3. The bottom paper of the label is made of glassine, which has good toughness and prevents it from breaking (to avoid cutting the bottom paper);
4. The inner diameter of the core is 76mm, and the outer diameter is less than 280mm, arranged in a single row.
The above label production needs to be combined with your product. For specific requirements, please refer to the results of communication with our engineers!
1 ) Control System: Japanese Panasonic control system, with high stability and extremely low failure rate.
2 ) Operation System: Color touch screen, directly visual interface easy operation.Chinese and English available . Easily to adjust all electrical parameters and have counting function, which is helpful for production management.
3) Detection System: Using German LEUZE/Italian Datalogic label sensor and Japanese Panasonic product sensor, which are sensitive to label and product, thus ensure high accuracy and stable labeling performance. Greatly saves labor.
4) Alarm Function: The machine will give an alarm when problem occur, such as label spill, label broken, or other malfunctions.
5) Machine Material: The machine and spare parts all use material stainless steel and anodized senior aluminum alloy, with high corrosion resistance and never rust.
6) Equip with a voltage transformerto adapt to local voltage.