|Label Specification||Adhesive sticker,transparent or opaque|
|Capacity(pcs/min)||20 ~ 45|
|Suit product size(mm)||φ25～φ120; H:25~150; Can be customized|
|Suit label size(mm)||L:20 ~ 380; W(H):20 ~ 130|
|Voltage||220V/50(60)HZ;Can be customized|
|Label Roll(mm)||ID:＞76; OD:≤260|
1. The gap between the label and the label is 2-3mm;
2. The distance between the label and the edge of the bottom paper is 2mm;
3. The bottom paper of the label is made of glassine, which has good toughness and prevents it from breaking (to avoid cutting the bottom paper);
4. The inner diameter of the core is 76mm, and the outer diameter is less than 280mm, arranged in a single row.
The above label production needs to be combined with your product. For specific requirements, please refer to the results of communication with our engineers!
Put products in the feeding device → The products are transmitted by the conveyor belt → The product sensor detects the product→The PLC receives the product signal and let labeling motor action→ cylinder fixed the product and labeling
1 ) Control System: Japanese Panasonic control system, with high stability and extremely low failure rate.
2 ) Operation System: Color touch screen, directly visual interface easy operation.Chinese and English available . Easily to adjust all electrical parameters and have counting function, which is helpful for production management.
3) Detection System: Using German LEUZE/Italian Datalogic label sensor and Japanese Panasonic product sensor, which are sensitive to label and product, thus ensure high accuracy and stable labeling performance. Greatly saves labor.
4) Alarm Function: The machine will give an alarm when problem occur, such as label spill, label broken, or other malfunctions.
5) Machine Material: The machine and spare parts all use material stainless steel and anodized senior aluminum alloy, with high corrosion resistance and never rust.
6) Equip with a voltage transformerto adapt to local voltage.