④ FK618 adjustment method is simple: adjustment the high of suction board, adjustment the position of label sensor until one label is all pulled out and install the mould that place the products under the suction board. The adjustment of the process is less than 10 minutes.
⑤ FK618 occupied space about 0.24 stere.
⑥ Machine Support Customization.
The FK618 labeling machine has simple adjustment methods, high labeling accuracy up to ±0.2mm and good quality, and it is difficult to see the error with the naked eye.
|Label Specification||Adhesive sticker,transparent or opaque|
Suit bottle size(mm)
L:20~200 W:20~180 H:0.2~85;Can be customized
|Suit label size(mm)||L:10-70;W(H):5-70|
|Voltage||220V/50(60)HZ;Can be customized|
|Label Roll||ID:Ø76mm; OD:≤240mm|
1. After the product is placed in the mold, press the switch, and the machine will pull-out the label out.
2. When one label is all pulled out, the label suction board will adsorb the label, and then the label suction board will move down until the label is glued to the product.
3. Label suction board will return to the original, and the machine will restore, a labeling process is completed.
① Applicable labels: sticker label, film, electronic supervision code, bar code.
② Applicable products: Products that are required to be labeled on flat, arc-shaped,round, concave, convex or other surfaces.
③ Application industry: Widely used in cosmetics, food, toys, chemical, electronics, medicine and other industries.
④ Application examples: shampoo flat bottle labeling, packaging box labeling, bottle cap, plastic shell labeling, etc.
1. The gap between the label and the label is 2-3mm;
2. The distance between the label and the edge of the bottom paper is 2mm;
3. The bottom paper of the label is made of glassine, which has good toughness and prevents it from breaking (to avoid cutting the bottom paper);
4. The inner diameter of the core is 76mm, and the outer diameter is less than 280mm, arranged in a single row.
The above label production needs to be combined with your product. For specific requirements, please refer to the results of communication with our engineers!
|1||Label Tray||Place the label roll|
|2||Rollers||Wind the label roll|
|3||Label Sensor||Detect label|
|4||Label-sending Cylinder||Send label below the labeling head|
|5||Label-peeling Cylinder||Drive the labeling head to get label from the release paper|
|6||Labeling Cylinder||Drive the labeling head to stick label to pointed position|
|7||Labeling Head||Get label from the release paper and stick to product|
|8||Product Fixture||Custom-made,fix product while labeling|
|9||Traction Device||Driven by traction motor to draw the label|
|10||Release Paper Recycling||Recycle the release paper|
|11||Emergency Stop||Stop the machine if it runs wrong|
|12||Electric Box||Place electronic configurations|
|13||Touch Screen||Operation and setting parameters|
|14||Air Circuit Filter||Filter water and impurities|
1 ) Control System: Japanese Panasonic control system, with high stability and extremely low failure rate.
2 ) Operation System: Color touch screen , directly visual interface easy operation.Chinese and English available . Easily to adjust all electrical parameters and have counting function , which is helpful for production management.
3) Detection System: Using German LEUZE/Italian Datalogic label sensor and Japanese Panasonic product sensor , which are sensitive to label and product , thus ensure high accuracy and stable labeling performance. Greatly saves labor.
4) Alarm Function: The machine will give an alarm when problem occur , such as label spill , label broken, or other malfunctions.
5) Machine Material: The machine and spare parts all use material stainless steel and anodized senior aluminum alloy , with high corrosion resistance and never rust.
6) Equip with a voltage transformerto adapt to local voltage.