Requirements: equipped with bottle cap ozone disinfection cabinet, automatic bottle unscramble, air washing and dust removal, automatic filling, automatic stoppering, automatic capping as an integrated production line (capacity per hour/1200 bottles, calculated as 4ml)
Provided by the Customer: the bottle sample, inner plug, and aluminum cap are shown in the figure below:
1. Manually put the bottles and lids in the ozone disinfection cabinet for sterilization →
2. Manually put the sterilized bottles into the bottle unscrambler, put the inner stopper on the unscrambled cover tray, and prepare the materials and camellia oil for the automatic production line →
3. The production line automatically loads bottles→automatic blowing→automatic stoppering→automatic cap hanging→automatic capping→automatic output of finished products→manual packing.
The semi-finished product is photographed, and the test machine video is attached, for reference only. The function of air washing is added this time.
1. Equipment name: 4ml eye drops filling automatic production line
2. Equipment model: HM-GZJ-05
3. Voltage: AC220V 50HZ
4. Power: 2KW
5. Air pressure: 0.6mpa
6. Applicable bottle mouth inner diameter 7mm, applicable bottle height 35~50mm, applicable bottle cap diameter 13.5mm
7. Applicable filling range 4ml
8. Equipment weight: 680KG
9. Installation size: 3000X1800X2200mm
1. Ozone production 10mg/h
2. A single lid sterilization can reach 5000~9000 (depending on the storage space)
3. Equipment size: 1500X600X1600
4. Weight: about 150KG
5. Voltage: 220V
6. Power: 1800W
1. Labeling accuracy: ±1mm (excluding product and label errors);
2. Labeling speed: 40～100 pieces/minute (related to product and label size);
3. Applicable product diameter (for round bottles) and height: diameter: φ15mm～φ70mm, height: 20-100mm
4. Applicable label size: length: 20mm～100mm width: 20mm～100mm, the bottle is less than half a circle
5. Overall dimensions: about 1950mm×1100mm×1300mm (length×width×height);
6. Applicable power supply: 220V/50HZ;
7. Overall weight: about 185Kg.
Core working principle: After the bottle separating mechanism separates the product, the sensor detects the product passing, and sends back a signal to the labeling control system. At the appropriate position, the control system controls the motor to send out the label and attach it to the product to be labeled. Product flow After the labeling device, the labeling drive drives the product to rotate, the label is rolled, and the attachment of a label is completed.
Operation process: put the product (can be connected to the assembly line) -> product delivery (equipment automatic realization) -> product separation -> product testing -> labeling -> labeling -> collection of labeled products.
Supplier is responsible for domestic equipment installation and commissioning and personnel training;The buyer shall provide electric, gas and hydraulic support conditions and on-site coordination personnel.
The warranty period is one year. Paid technical services will be provided outside the warranty period.